Saturday, September 01, 2007

More graphic spam containing male organs and Russian women measuring them

From: xversal.com@usedcompanycars.com
Subject: She will love you more than any other guy
Date: August 1, 2007 11:40:26 PM GMT+01:00
To: [my email


Contained a very gross graphic picture of a male organ, and a Russian looking black haired lady measuring said white male organ with a tape measure on it's right side. I don't feel like uploading that graphic to the web as it is just gross. Maybe some desperate males who want to attract money leeching Russian ladies who want to have a huge while male organ in addition to your wallet might like it, I'm obviously not in the target group.

The picture was linked to http://www.vetrib.com/.

Whois gives

Domain Name: VETRIB.COM
Registrar: BIZCN.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.bizcn.com

Registrant Contact:
liu dong
dong liu liug@greatchinausa.com
0891-32563256 fax: 0891-32563256
NO.23 xin road qiche xin road
haikou hainan 891000
cn


Well, at least it's Liu Dong and not a Dick Wang.

I have got several graphic spams about the same subject, always the same ugly male organ and that same Russian looking lady. Being exposed more to this graphic might make an average lady to turn lesbian rather than to order these male enhancement pills to their man. Since I'm not average and just not into ladies at all, this turns me off and very badly.

1 comment:

hansdick said...

I just wrote a blog about stupid ugly spamming Russians. They have caused me to stop updating my blog.