Sunday, February 01, 2009

Free advice: set up an online store (so you don't have to offer these cheque casher 'jobs' anymore)

Let me give one free piece of information mister McIeen: most Americans don't offer these forms of payment for goods. It is only the folks like yourself who even think about such. Why don't you just give them your bank details such as IBAN and SWIFT, or if you are selling via the internet, set up a working online store?
And make up your mind how you want to be called, a mcieen or leem...

Company Representatives Is Needed (Job Offer )
From: "Kine@yahoo.com"
To: [my email]

Dear Sir/Madam.
I hope this email meets you in good health. I feel quite safe dealing with you in this mutual beneficial transaction. Though, this medium Internet has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest way to get in touch with people.
I am Mr. kine Mcleen and am an artist, I am 40 years old and paint for a living, and have been painting for the past 18 years. I am married with a wife and 2 lovely kids. I have a vacancy opening available in my studio. I am just setting up in the USA and will need a Representative to work on a part time basis for me.
I sell Arts all over the world and have sold to both galleries and private collectors. I am always facing serious difficulties selling my art works to my American clients; most times they offer to pay with either Money orders or certified checks which are difficult for me to cash here in United Kingdom.
I need someone in the states to work as my representative and assist me in processing these payments and I will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction made.
First step in this job is for you to wait at home for checks sent by my clients via regular mail or FedEx to get to you. For this to be possible I need your basic personal info such as:
1. Full Name,
2. Contact Address,
3. City,
4. State,
5. Zip Code,
6. Occupation,
7. Phone Number,
If you are interested in working for me, please kindly send the needed information to my email: kine.leem@gmail.com
I await your reply
Regards
Kine Mcleen
Note: YOU ARE NOT UNDER ANY OBLIGATION TO APPLY FOR THIS POST. ONLY SINCERE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD INDIVIDUALS ARE NEEDED.
X-Server-Name: www.brindematiere.com
X-Remote-Addr: 41.219.235.22
X-Script-Name: /components/com_expose/expose/img/bug.php
X-Virus-Scanned: ClamAV using ClamSMTP

No comments: