Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Ms Aisha Hassan, Lebanese concentration camp, offering business deals..

Another of these oh I am emailing you about business deals while I am in a refugee camp with fast speed internet access...
Then another interesting detail with all of this type of emails : the money is always 10 millions or more (this being slightly less) and it is always deposited in some cheap third world country you might not want to travel to (like anywhere in Africa alone). None of these dead poor scammer's dads had ever thought about making it simple and opening a bank account in Switzerland or in US. If they would have the account already in Switzerland, all these poor people in the concentration camps with these fast speed internet access could just go to Switzerland to get their money whenever they would want.
If these really were business deals, and they offered really 30 % of the money, this would save them easily $ 3 million per a scam. I mean per inheritance.

From: aishahassan@rediffmail.com
Subject: PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU GOT THIS MAIL & GOD BLESS AS YOU DO SO [then some random letters]
Date: December 11, 2006 12:42:50 PM GMT+00:00
To: [my email]
Return-Path:
Received: [...] from mx4.hotmail.com (11.red-83-41-171.dynamicip.rima-tde.net [83.41.171.11]) by [domain] (Xserve/smtpin44/MantshX 4.0) with ESMTP id kBBC77SK002790for [my email]; Mon, 11 Dec 2006 04:42:50 -0800 (PST)
Message-Id: <200612111242.kBBC77SK002790@[domain]>
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1106
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1106
Content-Type: text/plain
X-Msmail-Priority: Normal
Original-Recipient: [my email]

From Aisha Hassan
C/O: Refugee camp-Beirut
Republic Of Lebanon
23/11/2006

EMAIL: aishahassan@rediffmail.com

Dearest One,

I came across your contact and have Decided to get in touch with you after the prayer, to see if you can help me solve my problem . Firstly, i wish to introduce myself as Aisha Hassan, The Daughter of (Late Alhaji Hussien bin Hassan) who lost his life in the course of the crisis here in Lebanon on the 24th of July this year during Israeli bomb attack to Lebanon, which claim the lives of my family members and left me without any body to lien on.
My father willed in cash, the sum of $8.7 Million US Dollars which he put in a trunk box and deposited with a bank in Malaysia and with enabling conditions for the release of t he fund which are as follows.

(1) That I must be 30 years or above.

(2) That upon request for the release of the fund, there must be intentions of investment especially outside the Lebanon.

I contact you therefore to confirm if you can accept me into your life as my guardian and possibly advise me on any investment opportunity in your country. If after this mail you get back to me and I reach agreement with you, the Bank/Finance firm will release the consignment into your care and I will come over to you to commence business partnership with you and the fund.
Please forgive me if you find this message offended in anyway, but i am just searching for assistance, because i have lost all my people during this crisis here

I expect your urgent response with assurance that you will help me.

God Bless You.
Ms.Aisha Hassan

No comments: