Friday, June 08, 2007

The spam selection of the past few days has been more interesting than for a while ...

From: ms_sarah_boko1@hotmail.com
Subject: Hi Dearest,
Date: June 8, 2007 10:28:15 AM GMT+01:00
Reply-To: ms_hopedaniel@yahoo.co.uk
Return-Path:
Received: from mrson2148.com ([196.207.219.199]) by ...com (Xserve/smtpin14/MantshX 4.0) with SMTP id l58BRFcl019517; Fri, 08 Jun 2007 04:27:16 -0700 (PDT)
Message-Id: <200706081127.l58BRFcl019517@...com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Original-Recipient: [my email]

Hi Dearest,
I'm Miss Hope Williams Daniel, i slim in staure above all i like being honesty,trusted, sincere. I have gonne through
your porfiles, it interest me to know you more, and I hope to use this opportunity to explain myself a little about me,
i am fair in complexsion,5.9fit tall, 44kg. I wish you to write me through id (ms_hopedaniel@yahoo.co.uk). also i
will send you my picture after hearing from you. Somethings I like to do in my spare time are gardening, home
improvement projects, camping, bicycling in the park, backyard bar-b-ques, moon-lite walks on the beach, preparing
candle-lite dinners for someone special, sending flowers to someone special for some reasons, sitting and watching
the sun set with someone special, and cuddling in front of a fire with someone special. I enjoy cooking, gardening,
playing billards, darts, dinning out, going to the cinama, traveling and site-seeing, museums, and concerts. I like
almost any kind of music, but I think my favourite is instrumental jazz. i will tell you more about myself again in my
next mail dear and hope to hear from you soon.
Love From,
Miss Hope Williams Daniel


Interesting, a fair complexed 'woman' in Britain that spells worse than a Nigerian banker, and who has her weight and height in metric.
Oh dear Hope, I'm into women with creative spelling and such original hobbies... tell me what kind of women turn you on and you are looking for?
Oh and dear "Miss Hope William Daniel" .. why do you make some Sarah Boko read your email replies?

No comments: